Wednesday, December 3, 2014

How to make Toxic Free DIY Cleaning Wipes


Do you use those wipes around your house that are already made for you with the cleaner already on them?  Have you ever taken the time to stop and think about what you are using?  What kind of chemicals you are using around your family and how they might affect them?  If not, I encourage you to do so.  Go to www.ewg.org and you can look up whatever wipes you may currently be using and find out what the dangers of them are.  Here is a screenshot of what I found just by typing in "wipes":


Cleaning products are rated A-F and as you can see, these products got a D or an F!  Horrible!

I encourage you to make your own wipes at home using Toxic Free cleaners.  My favorite is CLEAN from the Healthy Home Company.  It's a 10-in-1 cleaner and it smells orange-y and is Toxic Free!  I love it!  To order yours, go to www.thecleanshelf.com.  Here is a video my daughter, Cora, made demonstrating how to make your own Toxic Free wipes at home.  Enjoy!





Original recipe by:  Dani Friar



No comments:

Post a Comment