Monday, March 28, 2016

I'm back! Let's get reacquainted!


Hi everybody!  My name is Chanin and I am the mom behind The Moms Next Door blog.  So much has gone on in my life in the past year and I had to put this blog on hold, but now I'm back!  I have decided to bring life back to this blog and I'm so excited about it!  This is just the beginning.  I hope you will join me on my journey as well as other moms that will eventually be posting here too!  Interested?  Let me know! :)

A little about me and things that I will be posting about!  I'm a 41 year old mom of 4 beautiful girls ages 18, 12, 10 and 8.  I'm recently separated from my husband of 12 years and now live in an apartment with my 18 year old that is literally 5 minutes away from my other 3 daughters so that I can be with them as much as possible (temporary situation in case you were wondering).  I recently started a Plant-Based diet (vegan) and LOVE it, so I will definitely be sharing information and recipes!  I am also a Thrive (Le-Vel) Promoter.  I love movies and books.  I love finding cute clothes for moms that don't always want to look "mom-ish" and decorating my apartment.  I also love yoga, which I try to do at least 4-5 times a week.

That's a little about me, but sooo much more to come with my posts!  I can't wait to hear from you!

XOXO,

Chanin



No comments:

Post a Comment