Thursday, November 20, 2014

Single Mom Thriving to a better life physically and financially! - {Guest Post}



Hey ya'll my Name is Areial. I am a single mother of a beautiful 9 month old baby boy. My passions are working and being healthy and I will do anything possible to keep my passions alive! Finding out I was pregnant was really hard for me, as I was working a laboring job that I had to quit right away, so I had to come up with something ASAP to provide for not only me, but my unborn child. I knew that being a single parent wouldn't allow me to go back out in the working world right away, so I had to figure out a way to make ends meet. That's when I found my guardian angel.  She introduced me to an amazing company that would keep both my passions alive, working and staying healthy and fit. 

So what is this amazing opportunity i found? It is Le-Vel, and I promote the Thrive experience! What is the Thrive experience? It is an 8 week premium lifestyle plan, to help individuals experience and reach peak physical and mental levels. You are going to live, look and feel ultra premium like never before!  Results from the Thrive experience are high impact and can slightly differ for everyone- depending on which areas of your lifestyle need the most help- and depending on your 8 week goal. Whether your goal is to lose weight, get in the best shape of your life or simply be the best you can be I know that the Thrive 8 week experience will get you THRIVING in all the areas of your life! 

THRIVE by Le-Vel is something that's hard to explain, and challenging to describe.. Something that can only be experienced, and I know for me it has been an amazing journey that has helped me both financially and physically! So I can give not only myself, but my son, the life we deserve now with the best part being that I  get to stay home all day everyday with my baby, be healthy AND make a living I can live off of! I would love nothing more than to help out anyone who is ready to change not only their lives but the lives of others both physically and financially as well!

You can find me on facebook
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1564344057122607
and you can visit my site
www.thrives4you.le-vel.com
Or email me at
areialt@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment