Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Toxic Free Delivery!



I was so excited to get my delivery from the Healthy Home Company today!  I first started trying their products in March 2014, but I didn't fully make the switch over to their toxic free products.  For one, I hadn't educated myself enough yet.  Two, I was gone in Florida twice during the past 8 months for a total of almost 2 months.  Three, I was committed enough.

In April, I became a Team Beachbody Coach and have been living a much healthier lifestyle by working out and eating cleaner than I ever have in my life.  But the other day, it hit me...again!  What I put ON my body and what I BREATHE is just as important as what I put IN my body!  Here I am, eating healthy, working out, but putting horrible chemicals on my body every day.  Breathing in horrible chemicals every day.  Not only that....I'm letting my family do the same thing.  My kids!!!  Yikes!!!

I made the decision, it's time to make the change.  It's time to educate myself.  It's time to share what I learn with others so that they can also live a clean and healthy lifestyle.

So, I hope you will join me on this Toxic Free journey!  I will be sharing healthy alternatives for you to take care of yourself and your family.  You can email me at any time if you have any questions at coachchanin@gmail.com.  You can check out these products at www.healthyhomecompany.com/coachchanin.



No comments:

Post a Comment