Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tough Stuff!

Today I decided to tackle my teenage daughter's bathroom.  It hadn't been cleaned in quite a while.  This picture isn't the best, but there was orange in the grout and around the tub.  After researching, I found that the orange "stuff" is caused from mold (eww!!) and iron in the water.  So I went to work and sprayed Healthy Home's TOUGH STUFF on it and walked away for a bit.  Then I came back and wiped it down with a rough sponge and the orange came right off!  And the best news....I didn't have to use any toxic chemicals to get it clean!!!  I'm excited to try TOUGH STUFF on other things in my house.

Want to learn a little more about TOUGH STUFF?  

Healthy Home Tough Stuff is perfect for tackling tough messes and stains. Use as a safe alternative to bleach. For use both indoors and out. Replaces over 10 products in your home and garage. Use on your stovetops and ovens, to lift stains from fabric, to clean concrete and asphalt, to wash outdoor furniture and even to clean mold and mildew. Best of all Tough Stuff is made from safe, all-natural and organic ingredients you can trust.
(P.S. If you click on my link to check this product out or order it, don't be thrown off by the name of it being STRONG.  They are going some changeovers of names and labels right now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment