Friday, November 14, 2014

Amazing new Toxic Free Salon Quality Products

I was on a webcast last night for The Healthy Home Company and I just have to say that this company continues to amaze me!  They are constantly working to make things better for their customers and Reps!  They are even offering FREE memberships right now!  And their new compensation plan for Reps is better than anything I've seen yet!!  I'm so excited for my future with this amazing company!!  I'd love to find some other moms to join me in changing your life and changing the world, one household at a time!  



These are just some of the new products available on Monday, November 18th.  I can't wait to order them all!!  These are salon quality TOXIC FREE products!  Amazing!!!

To learn more, place an order, become a member or join the cause and my team, go to www.thecleanshelf.com or email me at coachchanin@gmail.com.  You can also follow me on Facebook at www.fb.com/thecleanshelf.  

Have a great Friday!!
Chanin :)
The Moms Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment