Monday, November 17, 2014

Skinny Wraps with Heather - {Guest Post}

I became an Independent It Works distributor 2 years ago.  Our lives were completely different at the time; we had 2 children, Kodi and Paige.  I was online working my consignment and networking business when I stumbled across the body wraps.  I found a lady online (which eventually became my best friend) and asked her if she would swap a body wrap for a free feature on my networking page.  My husband had just went back to work after being unemployed for 6 months and times were extremely rough for us. Brand new baby and a young boy trying to feed them and not lose our home was stressful.  We were relying on family and both trying to make money any way we could find.  So needless to say, I was excited she agreed to do the swap because I did not have money to purchase the wrap.

My launch party was pretty small, only a handful of ladies attended and I remembered some even told me that they were not interested in buying the wrap.  I was feeling a little defeated however I turned it into an inspiration to bust my rump and make this business work.  I am forever grateful that I put my passion to not lose that $99 I spent on my kit and make it worth something for our family.
The month with my business I made over $600.  Now 2 years later we have 3 beautiful children I am a Diamond who earned the $10,000 bonus and average $1910 a month.  We drive two brand new vehicles, completely re-did the back yard and now we are going to put the house on the market hopefully next spring to build our dream home!  I am in tears just thinking about how far we have come!

I know the first 2 questions you are going to ask me...What is the Crazy Wrap Thing and how does it work? The Wrap is made of non-woven cloth infused with powerful botanicals that penetrate the 7 layers of skin to tighten tone and firm the area.

It is all natural/botanically based as a matter of fact none of our products contain synthetic compounds. Our company only uses organic compounds. 

80% of the Botanicals are absorbed within the first 45 minutes of application, the other 20% 4-6 hours later. You can wear your wrap for 45 minutes up to 8 hours. I personally sleep with mine on.
Below are my personal results!

You can wrap anywhere from the neck down. One wrap is one application, 4 wraps is a treatment and 9 out of 10 people see amazing results after their first wrap. The other 10% needs a treatment. That is why the company has placed 4 wraps in a box.

I have built my empire from home, while raising 3 kids.
I am looking for those who are ready to change their lives and stop living pay check to pay check.
My team of excellent leaders is ready to help you.
You can either become a loyal and pay $59 for a box of wraps or pay $99 for a business.
All the training you need will be at your fingertips and you certainly would not be doing this alone!
$99 gets you in an amazing company with an incredible opportunity. It Works! Global has been around since 2001. We have around 70,000 distributors. Avon has 6 million. Can you imagine where the first 100K reps for Avon are today?
We were featured in Fortune500, INC500 and The Wall Street Journal and about to be a BILLION dollar brand this year!
If you are interested in this opportunity, we have an incredible team ready to take you to the next level. You are not alone. We are in this together!
To learn more please contact me at or visit my website

I would like to thank Chanin for allowing me to be a guest speaker on her blog. I am very grateful for this opportunity.

Heather Lemmon
Diamond Distributor with It Works! Global

No comments:

Post a Comment